Jackie Robinson is a legend for the simple fact that he broke the baseball color line when played for the Brooklyn Dodgers on April 15, 1947. To celebrate the 75th Anniversary of that monumental date, Nike will be dropping this Jackie Robinson-inspired Nike Dunk Low. The Nike Dunk Low Jackie Robinson opts for a Dodgers-inspired makeup (Racer Blue/Racer Blue-Coconut). Packed with details, a few things that stand out include the Robinson’s #42 on the heels and a quote that reads, “I’m not concerned with your liking or disliking me. All I ask is that you respect me as a human being” on the insoles. A closer look at the shoe shows that the Blue overlays are covered in a tonal text print with the same exact quote. A 75th Anniversary logo is housed on the tongues, a mini embroidered Swoosh is spotted on the toe box, while a felt textile material adorns the side panel Swooshes. Other notable details include two sets of laces including one done in baseball stitched motif, atop a White midsole and Black rubber sole.
Within the women’s conversion chart, only the US sizes change – the UK, FR and CM sizes stay the same. Again, when in doubt, refer the CM size.
- Free shipping on 1 item totaling $400+
- Shipping rates are calculated on your checkout
- Order processing time 1-5 days
- Shipping speed(s) it takes 5-10 day’s
- Local delivery/pickup available at Birmingham
- We Ship with: DHL, ARAMEX, FedEx and UPS
- We ship from Arizona, Hong Kong and UK depending on sneakers you’re ordering.